A convenient meal prepared in less than 15 mins. The prawn soup is made from not one but two types of sea caught shrimp heads. It boasts a clean, sharp and shrimp-y flavour.
TOTAL TIME15 mins
- 150g Prawn Mee Paste
(3bowls of prawn noodle soup)
- 3 servings of noodles
- Yellow Mee 100gm
- Mee Hoon Noodles (dry) 15gm
- Shellled Prawns 50gm
- Kangkung 15gm
- Bean Sprout 15gm
- Fried Shallots 10gm
- Hard Boiled Egg (cut in half) 1/2 egg
- Add 150g of Jia prawn mee paste into 800ml of water. Bring to boil 1 to 2 minutes.
- Prawn mee soup is ready to be served with Noodle and Condiments.
- Add the cooked ingredients into a bowl i.e. noodle, prawns, kangkong, bean sprout, fried shallots and/or hardboiled eggs etc..
- Pour the soup over the bowl of ingredients and its ready to be served.